Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vacation, decorating, Spring and reservations

I'm on vacation this week, taking the time to decorate my 7 year old son's bedroom. If you want to get away from it all and let your mind come at things from different angles then I can recommend it (though probably not if you're a painter/decorator by trade!) I find it relaxing enough that my mind wanders in a good way. I used to find the same was true when I was a kid at school making and then painting models while thinking through exam questions.

Anyway, over the next few days I hope to write up my thoughts on a couple of things I noticed over the past month or so. One is a presentation on Native Transactions in Spring and the other is on the Reservation Pattern and SOA Transactions. Yes, there's a common theme there!

No comments: